Building an Online Business
The internet has changed the way that we work, live, shop, and play. This one-day Building an Online Business course walks students through the process of planning and launching their own online business.
Workshop participants will learn how to: identify opportunities for an online business; find resources to support an online business; create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan; begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support; decide whether or not an online business can benefit from joining an online marketplace; and market an online business using social media and the internet.
Everything needed for a successful online business workshop is right here. We’ve done all the preparation work in the form of an instructor guide, PowerPoint slides, marketing advertorial, handouts, assessments, and more. If you’re looking for blended learning, contact one of our training consultants today for more information about the eLearning version of this course.
After you complete this course, you will be able to:
- Define what an online business is.
- Identify opportunities for an online business.
- Find resources to support your business.
- Create a business strategy that includes a business plan, budget, and marketing plan.
- Begin setting up a website, mobile presence, and storefront with e-commerce support.
- Decide whether or not your online business can benefit from joining an online marketplace.
- Market your online business using social media and the Internet.