How To Conduct
A Loan Closing
Bundle and Save This Week!
Purchase Title Pre-licensing Course and "How To Conduct A Loan Closing" for $199
This training course is delivered via an on-demand training platform. You can play, pause, exit and restart your training as many times as needed. The course will be available for 6 months after the date of purchase. If you are just starting your career as a settlement officer, this training course is a must have.
The training provides:
- An overview of the settlement process
- Best practices and strategies to help you conduct settlements professionally and confidently
- Practical tips for conducting and managing settlements
- Sample script for when speaking with clients
- Your responsibilities as a settlement agent
Sample Closing Package
The sample closing package can serve as a point of reference even after you complete the on demand training. The sample package contains the most common documents found in a settlement package.
The sample package includes the following documents:
- Promissory note
- Deed of trust
- Closing disclosure form
- Escrow disclosure statement
- Servicing disclosure
- Right to cancel
- Name affidavit
- Limited power of attorney for corrections
- And more