Welcome to our Notary Public
Purchase Notary Public
Training Course for Just $39
THIS COURSE IS A NOT A PREREQUISITE FOR THE TITLE INSURANCE PRODUCER LICENSING, BUT IS BEING OFFERED AS SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING.
Maryland Notary Training
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities associated with being a title insurance producer or title producer independent contract, newcomers need supplemental training that will help them adjust to their new role.
Duties and Responsibilities
Being a notary public is more than owning a notary stamp. Learning how to be a notary public on a trial and error basis can lead to liability for both you and your principal. This training can help you avoid many problems a new notary public may encounter and set the groundwork for your success.
What You will Learn
- The scope and nature of the role of the notary public.
- A basic understanding of the difference between an oath and an affirmation.
- When you should not notarize a document.
- The different types of notary certifications and when to use each.
- Best practices and strategies to help you perform professionally and confidently.
- Scripts for oaths.